Introduction to the training:
You know that all emotions have a positive intention. That is great, because it means that you are continuously acting and communicating with emotions. Whether you are in a business or private setting, emotions are the most powerful part of your system that will make or break relationships, determine your success in communication and provide you with a frame in which you can improve in relation to others. Becoming more emotionally intelligent makes the difference in any context. This training allows you to explore how you can utilize emotions better, provides you with theories around emotions and gives you better results in any type of relationship.
Dates & Times:
Thursday 7 and Friday 8 November 2019 from 9.00 till 17.30
Language & Location:
Training course in English, in Amsterdam
- Coffee/tea/water, fruit and healthy snacks;
- Delicious vegetarian lunch;
- Training material;
- Customised feedback and coaching during the training.
Peter Koijen and Ligia Ramos
- Why emotional intelligence is useful;
- Basic emotions;
- Theories of emotional intelligence;
- Positive intention of various emotions;
- Discovering your own emotional intelligence;
- How to apply emotional intelligence in life and work;
- Calibrating emotions with others;
- How to influence emotions;
- Emotional intelligence in relation to others.
- Become more emotionally intelligent;
- Understand and empathise with others;
- Influence emotions and utilize the positive intentions of emotions.
Why train with us?
- Learn in an international environment with participants from different cultures that will open your mind even more;
- Your learnings will be optimised through a personal intake regarding your learning goals and through personal attention to your learning during the training;
- Learn by experience with an experiential learning environment providing you with lots of exercises and insights from that.