Introduction to the training:
You know that leadership is an essential skill and mind-set in various contexts. This is excellent, because it means that there is a lot you can do to make the difference for the results of yourself and others. This two-day training brings you to the core of leadership and will allow you to develop your own unique leadership qualities through a number of simple principles. In short, it is an inspiring and motivating training, full of unique experiences and new insights, in an international group in which you can also learn from others!
Dates & Times:
Thursday 21 and Friday 22 November 2019 from 9.00 till 17.30
Language & Location:
Training course in English, in Amsterdam
- Coffee/tea/water, fruit and healthy snacks;
- Training material;
- Customised feedback and coaching during the training.
Peter Koijen and Ligia Ramos
- The power of intention;
- Rapport with different characters;
- The power of non-verbal communication;
- Emotional intelligence as a key to success;
- Influencing through emotions;
- Flexibility in leadership styles;
- Motivating people in times of change;
- Leading in different cultures.
- Create better relationships;
- Acquire the secrets of a motivating leader;
- Influence people and get the best out of them;
- Lead different personality types;
- Feel more comfortable as a leader;
- Improve communication around emotions;
- Develop your organisation in times of change.
Why train with us?
- Learn in an international environment with participants from different cultures that will open your mind even more;
- Your learnings will be optimised through a personal intake regarding your learning goals and through personal attention to your learning during the training;
Learn by experience with an experiential learning environment providing you with lots of exercises and insights from that.