Introduction to the training:
You know that you are negotiating all the time. That is great, because it means that you are continuously learning how to get to optimal results for yourself in relation to others. This special negotiation training is a fantastic opportunity to learn how to improve your negotiation skills. With proven methods and lots of experiences and practice, you will be able to become a better negotiator with your boss, your clients and your friends and family.
Dates & Times:
Thursday 12 and Friday 13 September 2019 from 9.00 till 17.30
Language & Location:
Training course in English, in Amsterdam
- Coffee/tea/water, fruit and healthy snacks;
- Training material;
- Customised feedback and coaching during the training.
Peter Koijen and Ligia Ramos
- Negotiation styles;
- Rapport & joint intention;
- Our experience with negotiation methods such as Harvard, Mastenbroek and NLP;
- Resolving conflicts;
- Position negotiation versus principle negotiation;
- Reframing objections and giving different meanings;
- How to deal with persistent counterparties and common objections;
- Language and non-verbal influencing;
- Negotiation exercises and role plays;
- Closing techniques and agreements.
- Become a master negotiator;
- Learn how to improve your results in negotiation whilst keeping the relationship;
- Discover how to say no;
- Become more congruent in buying and selling;
- Sharpen non-verbal and verbal techniques;
- Improve negotiation methods and get more background and structure in negotiation.
Why train with us?
- Learn in an international environment with participants from different cultures that will open your mind even more;
- Your learnings will be optimised through a personal intake regarding your learning goals and through personal attention to your learning during the training;
Learn by experience with an experiential learning environment providing you with lots of exercises and insights from that.