Much has been said about diversity and inclusion. It is a complex subject and therefore deserves attention and an analysis that goes beyond clichés and vague concepts.
Bullying is a reality in many contexts and brings consequences that most of us are not aware of.
Diversity and inclusion is a matter of corporate culture. And it needs to be treated as such. The reality of creating boundaries of behaviour and mindset.
It is in the little things that conflict happens.
- Analysis of the current reality (values, vision and formal and informal communication).
- Identifying the ideal of diversity and inclusion for the organisation.
- Establishing clear and effective communication across boundaries.
- Building processes across the whole organisation that promote respect for diversity and are inclusive.
- Workshops and cross training:
- Inclusive meetings
- Inclusive Communication
- pro-diversity Communication
- Non-violent communication
- Cultural awarness
To offer this process to your team and company, make an appointment with our business coach. we will be happy to be your partner in success.