Want to take your NLP skills to the next level and get better results in your life? This highly interactive, fun and insightful experience will provide a strong boost to your personal and professional development. During this week you will expand your knowledge and skillset and follow up on the NLP Practitioner training course. We are providing this to you with the newest form of NLP, New Code NLP. Look forward to a week with relaxed atmosphere where you will learn and rest at the same time in an amazing environment.
* Learn about modelling succesful performance
* Getting to know your most important values, incongruencies and drivers
* Changing value incongruencies
* Creating values and beliefs that amplify your potential
* Learning about your behavioural patterns and how to break them
* Enhancing your NLP skills to the next level
* Learning to apply timeline
* Become a Master at Reframing
* Learn advanced NLP techniques in submodalities and anchoring
* Learn to Master New Code NLP skills
* Become a better coach
* Become a better version of yourself
* Get inspired and motivated again
* Increase your hypnosis skills
* Relieving pain and/or allergies
* Learning to learn more effectively
* Having fun, sharing, developing yourself personally and professionally.
* Getting certified as a Master of NLP opens the door for NLP Trainers Training
Advanced reframing through “sleight of mouth”
Changing thinking patterns
Criteria and the influence of human values
Hierarchy of criteria and how values influence your behaviour and your life
Discovering incongruencies in values and beliefs
New Code NLP
Quantum physics and the link with NLP
Change of Personal History
Pain and/or Allergy relief
Flights, Lunch and Dinner and any other extra in the hotel.
Hotel – shared room with breakfast.
Peter Koijen will be your Master Trainer.
Peter was trained directly by John Grinder in Classic Code and New Code NLP.
Ligia will bring to this training great bodywork, that will allow you to relax and to amplify the learning experience.
Beautiful Algarve in Portugal