Online introduction NLP Practitioner
that you can do in your own rhythm and schedule. Get the essentials of NLP (NeuroLinguist Programming) with videos, exercises, tasks and the support of a Master NLP Practitioner.
This is a great opportunity to start your personal discovery and changing your life to get what you want.
The NLP introduction will train you in the basics of NLP and how to put them into practice.
The topics for this course are as follows:
- What NLP is and why NLP is a must to learn
- The History of NLP & Patterns
- Mindset cause & effect
- NLP Presuppositions
- Communication model NLP
- Communication model from mind/body to emotions
- NLP doesn’t exist
- Perceptual positions and different perspectives
- Senses and language
- Emotional state change and anchoring
- Language patterns
- Meta Model
- Milton Model
- Power of intention and alternatives
- Trance and hypnosis
- The power of the body and signals
- New Code NLP
- The power of stories and your subconscious
- What you get in a full NLP Practitioner course